Bark!

http://seahorsecorral.org/wav/bark.wav

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week 8: #19 Zoho

This could be good. Although I haven't needed to create a document when I've been away from home or work, you just never know. Word processing is one of the absolute best work programs for those of us who were never very good typists. Spell check, grammar check, cut and paste, oh my!!!!! Now there are emoticons! Although I have never used one in my entire life and I usually want to smash smiley faces. Who knows - I could feel the need to be cute! I do use exclamation points a lot. One of the staff says that is a sign of an unstable mind. I wonder what she knows?

Wow! This was easy to post to the blog. If I can only remember all my logins and passwords as there are now so many. Good thing I've saved most of them in my email. I think there is a program my husband uses that lists all his logons and passwords. I'm going to have to find out what it is.

No comments: