Bark!

http://seahorsecorral.org/wav/bark.wav

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

week 7: # 17

Today's Dilbert says it all!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/yr48w9 will give you the perfect cartoon for how we feel after such an intensive learning process!
And to top it off, my husband must use the cell phone provided by his company because of email, yada, yada, yada! He is a true techie - in that he wants and likes all gadgets. The handout from the Gadgets and Gizmos workshop sent him into the stratosphere with so many new gadgets coming out and websites to explore. And I sent him the Del.i.cious site, so he can set up his own with his bookmarks. So, making a long story short, I now have an iphone. That was the closest he could come to having one of his own.
I'm at work trying to learn 23 things and at home, trying to figure out how to use a new cell phone, email, ipod, camera, and who knows what else. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! I have no life that doesn't involve the Internet. I believe my head could explode with the next technological factoid!
On the brighter side, my sons are fighting over my old phone, a Blackberry Pearl. I finally have some leverage!
Regarding other's posts - I am enjoying the "look" of other's blogs; I like how they use different templates (libraries are cool), different colors for fonts (macandcheesemaniac) and different placement of graphics (flipfloplibrarian). It does make you want to experiment.

1 comment:

gjg said...

Your blog says it all! Your head may be exploding, but my learning curve has flatlined.