Bark!

http://seahorsecorral.org/wav/bark.wav

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 4: # 8 & 9

Just realized that I had not finished # 8. Was supposed to add ihcpl participants blogs to my bloglines and could not figure out what that meant. Beth is on my speed dial (if I could set up speed dial she would be on it is a more truthful statement). At this branch, we have all bonded through these exercises. I successfully added HCPL staff blogs to my bloglines and have more than plenty to read.
# 9 was easy to do, I added my guilty pleasure - Page Six - going directly to the website. I have that bookmarked at home, so will probably continue to read it there, in the dark of night. I added USA Today Sports Headlines (have a house full of men - they've turned me to the dark side - another guilty pleasure).

No comments: