Bark!

http://seahorsecorral.org/wav/bark.wav

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#28 - Spring Cleaning & # 29 - Email

I did enjoy the readings. They validated my feelings on "touching things once". Where I fall apart is in the booklists that I want to go back to look at. I should just delete them if I can't get to them at the time. It was nice to see a method to apply to this "take care of it NOW!"
I keep my trash cleaned out; I use the sent folder as a quick glance to see if my questions have been answered, and then they are sent to trash. I can't live without my folders. But I have gone back in those folders to see what is now found in policy online, where once it wasn't; was it for a program, version, etc. HCPL no longer has; it is just plain out-of-date. That was an eye-opener. I saw names I haven't thought of in years. I just didn't realize we have had email this long.

No comments: