Bark!

http://seahorsecorral.org/wav/bark.wav

Monday, September 17, 2007

Internet safety/privacy

Blogging for learning purposes will probably be the most I use this format. I chat with those I want to in AIM; email family and friends regularly; text the kids and spouse and call (caller ID is the best invention) the rest of the time. I'm not introspective and could care less about writing my thoughts down. Got a diary once and only had 3 entries. Didn't feel the urge to ever do that again. Don't expect that will come over me any time soon.
Regarding internet safety: only order from secure sites and limit those. So feel I'm pretty safe. We do move money online and pay bills so there is always the chance for fraud. But don't give out any information unless we initiate the call/request.

No comments: